Elmwood Estate is known for its clever use of building materials and inclusions that cut the costs of household energy consumption without compromising the comfort and quality of living. With leafy tree lined streets, cute courtyards and a wonderful likeminded community, this home truly offers a most convenient and economical lifestyle.
- Private entry and lovely front courtyard on arrival right opposite the communal rotunda and vegetable garden,
- Three well sized bedrooms all with robes and split system heating and cooling units,
- Two light and bright bathrooms service the household with one upstairs and one downstairs,
- Open plan living arrangement features the kitchen, dining, lounge room and study nook with a split system heating and cooling unit,
- The kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, electric oven and gas cooktop, along with excellent bench space, ample storage and breakfast bar for informal dining,
- A private and low maintenance courtyard provides the perfect place to relax and gives you direct access to your double lockup garage at the rear of the property,
- Other notable features include a european style laundry, window furnishing throughout and this property is also on its own title with no body corporate,
- Currently leased for $340 per week until 25th November with rent potential to be increased to $390-$400 per week.
Located in the heart of Wodonga and only moments to convenience stores, coffee shops, medical centres and public transport, this property could be the perfect place for you to call home. We welcome your enquiry and inspection.
Builder: Lightwood Constructions
Living: 14.41 squares of living
Rates: $2232.60 per annum
Energy Rating: 8.3 star energy rating
Disclaimer: At sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.