With beautiful polished floorboards throughout and having been updated in areas over the years, this three bedroom home sits in a discreet pocket of Wodonga and is sure to suit a wide demographic of home buyers. Positioned on a generous 971m2 allotment with great side access and room for a shed should wish, this home certainly won’t be on the market for long!
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes with the master boasting a split system unit,
- Combined lounge and dining at the front of the home with an abundance of natural light,
- Updated and well equipped galley style kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and ample bench space,
- Secondary living off the kitchen with direct access to the pergola for your convenience,
- Full family bathroom with separate toilet and laundry,
- Split system heating and cooling and new gas wall furnace to keep you comfortable all year round,
- Paved undercover pergola to entertain your family and friends or simply to relax in,
- Window furnishings throughout and external awnings to the front,
- Single lock up garage for your vehicle with terrific side access for storing your trailer, boat or caravan,
- Spacious, secure and low maintenance yard with a garden shed and designated fire pit area,
- Expected rental return of $400-$420 per week in todays market.
Backing onto a greenbelt and walking tracks, and conveniently located within close proximity to primary and secondary schools, shopping precincts, parks and sporting facilities, we welcome your inspection and enquiry.
Builder: A. V. Jennings Homes
Living: 13.54 squares of living
Council: $467.35 per quarter
Water: $110.61 per quarter plus usage
Disclaimer: At sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.