POPULAR WEST WODONGA
Positioned in one of Wodonga’s most sought after estates Western Park, this beautifully constructed home is set at the base of a quiet court and surrounded by other quality properties. Sitting on a 770m2 allotment and given the home's size and versatility, this home will be attractive to a broad demographic including families, downsizers and investors alike.
- Master bedroom with walk through robe and ensuite,
- A further three bedrooms all with built-in-robes and serviced by the spacious family bathroom,
- Open plan kitchen, dining and family room with a second living room with a newly fitted large sliding door with direct access to the rear yard,
- The kitchen offers plenty of storage space and a fantastic walk in pantry; accompanied by stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
- Positioned on the east side of the home, the outdoor entertaining area doesn’t receive the hot afternoon sun making it perfect for entertaining your friends and family,
- Spacious and secure rear yard with established low maintenance gardens and garden shed,
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling for year round comfort,
- Double garage with remote access for convenience,
- Currently rented at $440 per week with a periodic tenancy in place.
In close proximity to a great selection of Primary and Secondary Schools, golf course, Wodonga TAFE, La Trobe University and walking tracks, this estate is family friendly and very well respected. We welcome your inspection and enquiry.
Builder: Trentwood Homes
Living: 22.18 squares of living
Rates: $2498.40 per annum
Water: $110.28 per quarter plus usage
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.