Middleton Crescent is well known for being one of the original White Box Rise display villages, with a lovely selection of quality builds which are now occupied by residents. If you love the idea of being in a quiet nook within the inner hub of a brilliant precinct, this property is ready for immediate occupancy and is the perfect place to call home.
- The master suite is positioned to the front of the home and features an ensuite and walk-in-robe,
- A further three bedrooms all feature robes and are positioned away from the master,
- Spacious lounge room with North facing windows allowing in an abundance of natural light,
- The open plan kitchen and dining arrangement is ideally located in the hub of the home and features a 900mm freestanding cooker, stone bench tops and excellent bench preparation space,
- A separate family room is at the rear of the property and has great views to the yard and alfresco,
- The alfresco is very private and is ready for use all year round,
- The grounds are low maintenance and a reticulated watering system is available,
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling is throughout the property,
- Double garage with remote and internal access for your convenience,
- Expected rental return of $420 per week. Should you replace the carpet you could expect to receive $440 per week.
Within walking distance to Medical and Pharmacy facilities, a major shopping precinct, Waves swimming pool complex, primary education and public transport facilities, we welcome your enquiry and inspection.
Living: 17.34 squares of living (161.08m2)
Council Rates: $554.25 per quarter
Energy rating: 6.3 stars
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.