Tucked discreetly from the street in a quiet pocket of West Wodonga, sits our red brick three bedroom home that is sure to impress. Offering an atmosphere that is warm and comfortable with a relaxed lifestyle of low maintenance living, this property is available for immediate occupancy and is perfect for the first home buyer, downsizer or investor.
- Three well sized bedrooms all with built in robes serviced by the full family bathroom,
- Light and bright living room on arrival with beautiful bay windows and updated flooring,
- Kitchen offering gas cooking, ample storage and bench preparation space,
- Dining area adjacent to the kitchen with direct access to the pergola,
- Your year round comfort is assured with ducted cooling, gas wall furnace and split system unit,
- Extensive covered pergola lets you entertain with ease whilst watching the kids and pets play,
- Fully fenced and secure low maintenance yard with established fruit trees and garden shed,
- Side yard access available through double gates,
- Single lock up garage with remote access will accommodate your vehicle with ease,
- 12 panel solar system to assist in keeping your electricity bills to a minimum,
- Expected rental return of $375 - $395 per week.
Within terrific proximity to a great selection of schools, shopping centres, sporting facilities and Wodonga Gold Course, we welcome your enquiry and inspection.
Builder: Hawkins & Co Home Builders
* Floorplan coming soon.
* Please note the decorative lamp post shown will be removed prior to settlement and will not be replaced.
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.