With central living more popular than ever, it’s an absolute pleasure to welcome 1/4-6 Wilson Street to the marketplace. Boasting modern conveniences blended perfectly with cottage charm, this three bedroom home has been updated throughout and offers a truly relaxed and low maintenance lifestyle.
- Enjoy your morning coffee in the privacy of your picturesque front courtyard and patio,
- Three well sized bedrooms all fitted with robes with bedroom three being quietly located to the rear of the home,
- An open plan living arrangement with the lounge receiving an abundance of natural lighting through two beautiful big windows,
- Step down into the tiled dining area that will host the most sizable table to seat your family and friends,
- Spacious kitchen offering stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher along with plenty of bench preparation space,
- A tastefully renovated master bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles with a secondary bathroom combined with the laundry,
- Split system heating and cooling and ceiling fans to the living will assure your comfort all year round,
- New sliding doors from the dining to the undercover pergola makes entertaining a breeze,
- Superbly landscaped with absolutely no garden maintenance needed for those with a busy lifestyle,
- A secure carport with remote roller door to keep your vehicle out of the elements,
- Additional features include; new instantaneous hot water system with new gas lines and a solar panel system,
- Expected rental return of $400 - $410 per week.
Only moments to Wodonga’s CBD, hospital, friendly convenience store, coffee shops and public transport, the proximity of this home to great facilities will be favourable to many. We welcome your inspection and enquiry.
Council Rates: $1895.00 per annum
Water Rates: $109.52 per quarter plus usage
Strata: $70.85 per quarter
Disclaimer: at sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.