This home is a real opportunity to live in a true central home that has been loved from top to toe. In incredible condition, every inch of this home has been maintained to an extreme high standard and the new owner simply has the pleasure of just moving in.
- Two bedrooms, one with robes and the other with great storage shelves.
- Large rear sun lounge which could be the perfect sewing room, teen retreat or second lounge area.
- Cosy lounge with gas heating and lots of natural light.
- Separate dining area with built in buffet / storage cupboards.
- Remodelled kitchen with gas stove.
- Evaporative cooling, ceiling fans and gas heating.
- Great tandem carport behind secure gates with additional garden shedding.
- Low maintenance yard with an abundance of healthy citrus trees currently bearing beautiful fruit.
- Covered pergola area to entertain your friends and family.
- Expected rental income of $275 - $295 per week.
Welcome to Beech Street and enjoy a short stroll to Elmwood Café, Churches and public transport. Our city centre is expanding so jump in on this amazing opportunity to live and love our city centre.