TRADITIONAL RED BRICK CHARMER WITH A TWIST
This central property holds an iconic status of being one of Wodonga’s most central heritage homes. The earthy red brick, bullnose verandah, feature highlight windows, open fire places and ceilings that extend 11ft, make this property a rare listing to the market place. There is simply no other home as old or treasured as this one. The twist to this listing is the extensive internal renovation that has blended in a beautiful interior that make this home a modern luxury to live in without compromising the traditional era.
A stunning new mix of stone, soft close cabinetry, timber flooring, modern heating and furnishings lavish this home throughout. It is neutral, welcoming and invites all demographics within.
- Three bedrooms, two with robes and the third with decorative cabinetry that also makes this room a perfect second living area or study.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. With perfectly polished floors, stunning kitchen with stainless appliances and stone benchtops, the openness is wonderful for entertaining.
- The internal living area opens to the rear pergola and the covered area here is extensive. BBQ, wine, dine and create your own atmosphere here.
- The yard is secured and there is an enormous opportunity to further landscape if you please. A double garage / workshop (measuring 7 x 7 x 6.10) and smaller storage area is perfect if you love to tinker or have special toys to secure away.
- Ducted evaporative cooling is throughout and heating is via cosy open fire places, space heaters and a natural gas wood look heater in the lounge area.
- The bathroom is superb and deluxe. Free standing bath, grand shower, soft close cabinetry and an open fire place that makes this room feel right out of a luxury home magazine. The laundry is cleverly hid behind tasteful doors and the space and use of this area is extremely well thought out.
This home has undergone significant renovations and having been re-wired, re-plumbed (water, gas lines and partial sewer), re-plastered, re-clad externally there is absolutely nothing to do but take advantage of purchasing Wodonga’s only red brick, traditional home.