Set in one of Wodonga’s newest estates, our beautifully presented home was built in 2010 and is a fine example of building with a well-priced budget and takes into consideration a well thought out floor plan.
Showcasing plenty of room for the whole family, this is a terrific first home or excellent investment property.
- Three bedrooms all with built-in-robes, the master has a delightful en-suite and walk-in-robe.
- Study or potentially 4th bedroom situated at the front of the home.
- Formal front lounge room, plus an additional open plan living room which opens out to the fully enclosed, landscaped backyard.
- A masterchef kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space will delight those who love to cook and entertain. A dishwasher, stainless appliances, functional layout including a spacious breakfast bar complete this area.
- Comfortably appointed with gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout.
- Positioned on a 665m2 (approx.) allotment there is also side access to the yard which is perfect for the trailer, boat or caravan or even room for a shed.
- The double garage has a remote plus internal access.
With vacant position available you’re very close to Victory Lutheran College, Wodonga TAFE, Albury Wodonga Campus of LaTrobe University, Wodonga Golf Course and only five minutes to Wodonga’s busy CBD. Savvy investors, the potential rental return is $370-$380 per week.