Perfectly placed in a highly sought after estate in popular West Wodonga, this three bedroom home oozes with potential and with a little TLC this property will come up an absolute treat! Whether you are entering the market place for the first time, looking to downsize or the astute investor, this one is not to be missed.
- The master bedroom is positioned at the front of the home and features a built in robe, ensuite and beautiful bay windows,
- A further two bedrooms both have built in robes and are serviced by the full family bathroom,
- Formal lounge off the front of the home features a lovely wood fire heater,
- The open plan kitchen and dining will please the chef within with excellent bench space, plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher,
- A multipurpose room off the dining offers a built in desk and robe and could be utilized as a second living, study or fourth bedroom,
- Comfortable living through the warmer months with ducted cooling and a gas wall furnace and wood fire heater for when the weather changes,
- The extensive covered pergola is perfect for entertaining and will host the largest of family gatherings,
- The blank canvas backyard is low maintenance and secure with a generous garden shed and room to play,
- Double lock up garage will accommodate your vehicles along with having a single rear roller door for easy access to the yard,
- With new paint and flooring throughout, the expected rental return would be $420 - $440 per week.
With public transport close by and a great selection of schools, shopping centres and sporting facilities right at your doorstep, we welcome your enquiry and inspection.
Built: 1999 (22 years)
Living: 17.9 squares (166.93m2)
Disclaimer: At sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.