Tucked away from the street behind established trees and a private front fence sits this three bedroom home in popular Killara. Within close proximity to wetlands, walking tracks and the Kiewa River and only a short commute to Wodonga CBD, this property offers a beautiful lifestyle option within the city limits.
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes,
- Lounge room fitted with a split system heating and cooling unit and wood fire heater,
- The kitchen is practical with electric cooking, ample storage and breakfast bar,
- Dining room adjacent to the kitchen or ample room for a eat in kitchen,
- Bathroom with shower over bath, laundry and separate toilet all located to the rear of the home,
- Undercover entertaining area accessible from the lounge,
- Low maintenance yard, perfect for pets or kids to play,
- Approximately 10m x 6m powered shed with an additional wood shed behind,
- Currently rented for a modest $245 per week with rent potential to be increased to $310 per week.
With interest rates extremely low, this might be the perfect time to add to your portfolio or consider entering into the market if you’re a first time home buyer. We welcome your enquiry and inspection.
Council Rates: $349.60 per quarter
Water rates: $116.15 per quarter plus usage
Disclaimer: At sellbuyrent we make every attempt to ensure that all information provided about the property is accurate and honest with information provided from our vendor, legal representation and other information sources. Therefore we cannot accept any responsibility for its true accuracy and advise all of our clients to seek independent advice prior to proceeding with any property transaction.